- Nov 20, 2017 -
First, long board - more than 9 feet in length, suitable for beginners.
Two, short board - length less than 7 feet, belongs to the technical wave board.
Three, gun plate - narrow and long, designed to cope with big waves like Hawaii.
Four, soft board - dynamic flexibility and is not affected by the wave size limit, suitable for beginners.
Five, raft board - wide surface, slow speed change, suitable for beginners to lie on the wave board practice.
Six, the body surfing - without any tools, the human body in the shallow sea, swimming way, floating on the water surface, with the wave of the advance.
- Paddle Surfing
- Surfboard Generally What Material
- Surfboard Development History
- Surfboard Surfing Tips
- What Are The Benefits Of Pulp Yoga
- Paddle Board Type Classification
- Select The Volume And Weight Of The...
- The Advantages Of Inflatable Board
- Tips For Buying Inflatable Board
- Choose A Suitable Paddle Board