- Nov 20, 2017 -
Surfing is a water sport for athletes to stand on the surfboard, or use the web, kneeling board, inflatable rubber mat, canoe, kayak and so on to control the waves. No matter what kind of equipment, players should have a high balance of skills and ability, and to be good in the storm
Surfing is the beginning of the athletes prone or kneeling on the surfboard, hand drawn to the place suitable for the starting point of the waves. When the wave pushes the sliding board, the board remained at the crest of athletes in front of the stand body, legs before and after the natural opening (usually the balance leg before, after, two in the control leg) knee bend, winding, fast taxi.
- Paddle Surfing
- Surfboard Generally What Material
- Surfboard Types
- Surfboard Development History
- What Are The Benefits Of Pulp Yoga
- Paddle Board Type Classification
- Select The Volume And Weight Of The...
- The Advantages Of Inflatable Board
- Tips For Buying Inflatable Board
- Choose A Suitable Paddle Board