- Nov 20, 2017 -
Before buying SUP, a lot of people are paying great attention to it, and they're going to keep it at home. In order to make your circuit board in good condition and increase its service life, you need to minimize exposure without using components. No matter what type of climate you live in, it is strongly recommended that you keep your independent plate indoors when not in use.
If you have an epoxy resin board, it is recommended to put it in a plate bag, because it will help prevent scratches, bites and other disasters.
You want to keep the epoxy and inflatable SUP out of direct sunlight
No matter what type of circuit board you use, the key is to keep the SUP in a cool and shady place and protect it safely. Also, line up where you don't need to store your board
- Previous: No Information
- Next: What's the size of a surfboard?
- The rise of pulp yoga
- Paddle surfing - SUP
- What kind of water sport is SUP?
- SUP paddle board introduction
- SUP paddle paddling tips
- What is the production of Inflatabl...
- Are all the same board?
- Why is the pressure of the Inflatab...
- Development trend of Inflatable board
- What's the size of a surfboard?
Related Industry Knowledge